What are your top 5 (or 10!) desert island beauty products and why?
1) Avene Thermal Water – calms and refreshes the skin no matter how stressed or sensitive it might be.
2) Organic Coconut Oil – because I can only choose five products and this is such a great multitasker, that I love to use to remove stubborn eye makeup, as body moisturiser and as hair mask.
3) The Clearisonic skin cleansing brush – it works with any basic cleanser and performs a cleansing miracle.
4) Zkin Line Smoothing Serum – my favourite eye cream and anti ageing serum in one. Very potent yet organic.
5) A good mascara. I currently love Jane Iredale Longest Lash Mascara, makes my lashes look super long and whispy. I am a sucker for the gold packaging. Hopefully if I would bring these five I wouldn’t require any further makeup…otherwise I’d be screwed as I haven’t really listed any foundation, concealer or colour products.
6) Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector – the best illuminator that I have ever found.
7) Chanel Pro Lumiere Foundation – this has been discontinued for years, but was an industry and personal favourite and I secretly hope that they will bring this amazing product back.
8) Veil Primer by Hourglass – makes everything used on top of it water resistant, a must for humid locations and long days or teary brides.
9) Jane Iredale Sugar&Butter, lip exfoliator and plumper – a little pretty genius product that exfoliates and then hydrates and plumps, the lip balm also has a very amazing sheer peach tone and golden shimmer to it. Looks great on it’s own or as lip primer.
10) By Terry Touche Veloutee concealer – so light and radiant, never settles in lines a staple in my kit.