This is what made our week:
1. Sunshine, sunshine & sunshine.
2. Multiple BBQ's in the park
3. Roasting marshmellows for desert on the bbq.
4. Writing our London tour guide as guest post for Simply Us: here.
5. While writing this, appreciating the great city we live in and seeing it with new eyes.
6.Dave became an uncle! Welcome, little Marcus Lee into this world (we can't wait to meet him soon)
7. Getting our one way tickets to Sydney. It starts to feel real and butterflies arrived in my belly.
8. Hanging out together after David has been sent overseas for several business trips.
9. Listening to Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeros. (We love their song Home)
10. The idea that we can feel home anywhere together.
You can tell it's summer, when all the windows of our building are WIDE open.
It feels good.
What made your week?